For 40 seasons men and women have enjoyed a tall ale at the Texas Renaissance Festival and toasted to the past, present, and future!
Memories created and lost, friends made and late nights have graced us all. But one thing has always been missing….
A King…A Queen … A King or Queen of Ale … A Royalty of all the ale consumed at the Texas Renaissance Festival.
Well… it is time to crown
A King or Queen of Brews
at the Texas Renaissance Festival!
Name the new Marzen-Oktoberfest beer that will be created by Brigadoon Brewery!
Congratulations to 2014 Brew King
As the Winner, James will receive the following:
- Assist in brewing the Marzen-Oktoberfest beer that will be tapped on opening weekend. Brewing will occur March 29th.
- Brigadoon Brewery T-Shirt
- Wooden Mug from Deep South Barrels
- Brewmaster for the Day Certificate
- Commemorative picture
- Snacks, meal, water, and beer during the brewing session
- Brewing education
- Brigadoon Brewery and TRF Koozies
- Brigadoon Brewery Pint Glass
- 1 Season Ticket to the 40th Anniversary of the Texas Renaissance Festival
- Winner will be on The Globe Stage to assist with the tapping of the keg on Opening Weekend.
- Commemorative bottle of the Oktoberfest beer to take home on opening day. (Brigadoon will produce a very limited small run of the Oktoberfest beer in bottles. Less than a case will be produced.)
- Title of King or Queen of Brews at the Texas Renaissance Festival
- All name submissions must be G or PG (No foul or obscene language)
- Cannot be a registered or trademarked name
- Winner cannot be an employee or family member of an employee of TRF, Deep South Barrels, or Brigadoon Brewery.
- Contestants must be 21 or older on or before March 29, 2014
- Only one entry per day will be accepted. Entries must be submitted between Jan. 31, 2014 and Feb. 20, 2014.